Combatting COVID-19: We’re doing our best to minimise risk for our guests whilst maintaining our high standard hospitality
- COVID cleaning regimen: We have a commitment to rigorous cleaning procedures, including deep cleaning and sanitising between each guests stay which will have a minimum 24 hour gap. We take a minimum of 90 minutes to service each of our rooms. Our new COVID-19 protocol reflects the advice of the World Health Organisation and we are planning to work to the new ‘Visit Britain’ Kitemark British Standard (currently under development).
- Reception and rooms: All of our bookings, payments and check-in are online, so there are no paper forms to complete. However, please complete and return the pre-arrival registration form which will be sent to guests by email prior to your visit. We will also send a breakfast menu for completion for each guest prior to your visit. Some of our other changes include: a hand sanitiser in the entrance hall and dining room, minimised soft furnishings in bedrooms, individual guest toiletries and refreshment items replaced for each stay.
- Check in: All guests must now wear face-coverings in the public areas of the property unless you are seated at the breakfast table. If you wish to have heavy cases carried up to your room, please leave them in the hall and they will be brought to your room and left outside the door. (we will sanitise handles before and after carrying to your room). Please do not leave shoes in the entrance hall. If your shoes are muddy or wet, please take them off at the door and carry them to your room.
- Hall, dining room & stairs: Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing operating procedures and signage.
- Dining Room: Guests will be asked for a preferred time for breakfast. There will be spaced sittings. Our dining Room can accommodate two tables of guests at a time which will be distanced 2m from each other. Please can guests remain seated in the dining room for the duration of their breakfast (where possible) and observe the 2m social distancing guidelines. Your first course options will be placed on the table prior to you entering. All condiments will be single use on each table. No tables will be cleared of crockery etc until guests have left the dining room but if you wish you can put used crockery on the sideboard or spare table.
- We have only 5 letting rooms: This means that the likelihood of encountering other guests on corridors and stairs is low but please remember to observe social distancing when entering or leaving the property.
For your privacy and protection, we offer self-serviced accommodation on a room-only basis
- Room-only: If you wish for room only, please indicate this when booking.
- Self-serviced: Privacy is a priority – once you check-in to your room then it’s your private space for the duration of your stay. This also offers additional protection for our guests. We will only ever enter a guest’s room in the event of an emergency such as a plumbing leak or a fire. Our daily housekeeping is currently suspended, but please let us know if you require fresh towels or toiletries etc by text to 07769903184 quoting your room number.
- Departure: Check out will be contactless. The balance payment will be taken prior to departure from the card details you provided when the booking was completed. Please let us know if the payment is to be taken from a different card. When you leave, please leave the room key in the room and ensure you take all your belongings with you. Any items that are left can be returned if requested provided postal and packaging charges are met.
- Coronavirus Symptoms: If any guest has symptoms prior to arrival of your stay within 14 days, the booking must be cancelled or postponed. If any guest becomes symptomatic during their stay, they must stay in their room and immediately request a test via the NHS helpline. If the test is positive they must immediately vacate the B&B and return home. If this is not possible, the Government guidelines are to seek advice from the NHS. We will consider each case individually in respect of refunds during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Above all else, we hope you enjoy your stay and appreciate the standards we are striving to maintain during the current pandemic. We have removed our Guest Comments book from the reception area so please feel free to submit a review online following your stay.
Many thanks for your co-operation – we will beat this!
For the best room rates book direct with Kedleston View
Call us on 01332 559246 or Book Online
Really welcoming and comfortable
"We stayed three nights at Kedleston View over last weekend and found a warm welcome, with a clean and comfortable room and various little unexpected extras. Thank you Paul and Rachel for all your hard work to keep standards so high. We hope to return and explore more of the lovely walks and cycle rides on your doorstep."
Ruth and Nick 2017
"Really friendly host, beautiful location, beautiful rooms - nothing negative to say about this place at all. Highly recommended. A short distance from kedleston hall if you are sight seeing -we were travelling for business however"
Great views, lovely clean and comfy room
"Thank you for accommodating me at such short notice. The room was clean and comfy and was made to feel very welcome. Great choice for breakfast and they were very accommodating when I mentioned I was on a wheat free diet. Would definitely go back. Thanks"